Nomad Pillow Cover - Cannot Resist in Carob by Robert Allen
This pillow cover is made with beautiful fabric from Robert Allen's Nomadic Color Collection.
"Our intrepid new collection brings home the colors, moods and textures of nomadic cultures. From the Atlas Mountains of Morocco to the Tibetan plateau and the prairies of the Great Plains, the spirit of the nomad is embodied in a pure palette of rich pigments. Rooted in Onyx, Carob, Denim and Cement, it’s a color story that draws from artisanal wares and traditional dress found amid these sparse locales. Contrasting black and ivory tones echo the carpets and shawls crafted by Berber tribes...From the geometric Kuba cloth motifs to the nubby knotting and touches of sequins and shine, the patterns and textures in this collection together create a truly transporting experience." - Robert Allen Design site.
- Front is made with fabric called Cannot Resist in Carob by Robert Allen.
- Back is made with linen fabric called Kilrush in Natural by Robert Allen.
- Pattern placement may vary.
- Hand-crafted in USA.
- Invisible zipper on the bottom for easy removal of an insert.
- Front: 90% Cotton, 10% Polyester
- Back: 97% Linen, 3% Cotton
- YKK® Invisible Zipper
THIS LISTING IS FOR ONE PILLOW COVER (INSERT IS NOT INCLUDED).
We Also Recommend